CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Saturday, October 18, 2008

Meet Saya

Meet Saya, (pronounced SIGH-UH,) the newest member of the ... errr ... family! I bought her today at the Cal Polly Pumpkin Festival. I chose the name Saya, which is the name of a character from an anime series that Chris and I like, 'Blood +.'(It was hard to take a picture without blurriness because she kept moving!) She's an albino corn snake, which are apparently a very calm and friendly breed that like to be held. (Non-poisonous of course.) Right now she's really tiny, but once full grown will probably reach about 4+ feet.What Saya will look like once she's a bit bigger ...And yet bigger ... cute uh? And yes, I know that normal people normally leave with a pumpkin after going to a pumpkin festival, but I think that we have already established that I am not normal. :P

0 comments: