CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, January 12, 2009

:::Starts Singing::: I Quit, I quit!

Let's see ...

I QUIT the Elephant Bar on Friday. Actually, I handed in my "2 weeks notice" letter on Friday, but since they hadn't even put my name back on the schedule since I had returned home from MO, they just decided to leave me off all together. So no more E-Bar. Good riddance! It feels really weird only having one job ...

Mmm I'm working on getting my wedding planning business site up so if you want to see it, it's at www.allisonseverafter.com (It's still a work in progress.)

Leaving Thursday for Utah and the Sundance Film Festival, woo woo!

Am currently playing the PS2 game 'Petz, Cats 2.' Meow!

I bought the BEST strawberries the other day. SO GOOD. (And it's not even strawberry season!)

0 comments: