CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, November 10, 2008

Conference Madness

Currently I'm at my hotel and have just finished the second day of the California Couture Conference for the Association of Bridal Consultants. I've had a lot of fun so far and am learning lots and meeting new people, which is lovely.

Sunday I arrived at the Fairmont Hotel in Newport Beach (where the conference is being held,) at around 12pm and it was hilarious because as I pulled up to the front of the hotel, (valet parking ONLY) the valet dude came walking up to my car and tried to open my door for me only to find that the door handle was broken, hahaha. It felt really weird being "helped" out of my car, lol. Talk about fancy shmancy! There was lots of classes that day and a beautiful outdoor poolside reception that evening. Unfortunetly, my cell phone managed to some how fall out of my bag during a work-shop and I immediately went back to get it and it was gone. Some one stole it and decided not to turn it in so I'm pretty peeved about that. I've suspended it so that they cannot make/receive calls or do anything with it. GRRRRRRRRR!!!! (So I need everyone's numbers for when I DO get another phone.)

Today was nice. Got up early and stopped at a Starbucks on my way to the conference where the nice young asian barista dude gave me my drink for free! (I must've looked good in my professional attire, hahaha.) Lots of classes today, a beautiful luncheon and fashion show, great food ... and now I'm entirely pooped, hahaha. And yep that's about it so far! I'm too lazy to write out all the details ... and yeah.

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

I experienced a similar problem. When I bought my iPhone, I first checked with “Got Reception?” (Gotreception.com) It’s a great resource for finding out where reception problems are most likely to occur BEFORE you lock yourself with a specific carrier.