CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Saturday, November 01, 2008

Rainy Saturdays = Marvelous

Happy late Halloween to all ... oooops. Hehehe.

Today was marvelous. For the first time in such a looong time, it was cool, cloudy, and rainy all day long. I LOVED it. So much. I played on the internet, played with photoshop (bought an awsome photoshop portrait techniques book,) went clothes shopping and spent way too much money, had me some coffee, and am now sitting here listening to Mozart while typing. Lovely.

The ABC (Association of Bridal Consultants,) conference that I won the scholarship to is next weekend in Newport Beach, I'm excited. I have my own room in a lovely hotel for two nights, pretty nifty.

By the by, everyone needs to get addicted to the Huntsville computer games. I am. Go to http://www.mysterycasefiles.com and you can try a free trial of all seven games. Hmmm ... I think I'll go play right now!

0 comments: