CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, March 06, 2008

One Word. Cute.

You know what makes me happy? The Target that just opened a few blocks down from our apartment! It's so convenient. Chris and I went to it's "un-official" opening last night and it's reeeally nice. Best part? There's a Starbucks in it- complete with a nice sitting area! Now you might wonder "why" I'm excited about a Starbucks, seeing that I work there and all. Well, the one I work at is about 12 minutes away, whereas this one is about THREE minutes away, hehehe. Now I'll have one close enough for late evening cravings. :P

I returned to Target tonight after work and bought some uber cute lantern lights to hang from the counter, a few cute tops, a couple new cute dishes, (yes, everything I bought was CUTE! Hehehe,) and a few other boring things like toilet paper, sunblock, etc. (The toilet paper is "not" cute.) :P OH and did I mention that they have a fabulous chocolate section? We're not talking bags of Snickers and Milkyways, but really nice truffles and stuff!

Anyhoo, that's my excitment for the night.

0 comments: