CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, March 26, 2008

Save a Penny For a Rainy Day

This evening I had to run to Target to get a few things, and I picked up a super cute white piggy bank with colored spots. WAY cute if I do say so myself. I realized that I've never owned one before, and that it might not only look nifty, but would also be a good place to put all the lose bills from tips. I also got some Sponge Bob Square Pants dixie cups and cup dispenser. Tres exciting, no? :P

I'm excited for this summer. My former roomie from college (Anna) will hopefully be coming to visit me for a day or two in June. YAY! Also, Christy will be coming by for a day or two as well, and we plan on hopefully making a trip to Disneyland! Woo hoo! AND of course, I plan on visiting home this summer. That's already three exciting events in store!!!

And now ... to bed. Zzzzzzzz.

2 comments:

C. Berry said...

Hurrah for Disneyland!!!

It's very handy that I have conferences in SoCal this year. :D

Anonymous said...

Okay, and I just realized that Blogger now supports OpenID and I had a total geek out moment and had to USE it and also to make a comment about it. So, hurrah again!!