CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Saturday, March 29, 2008

Pink Elephants

Last night Chris and I were watching movies on the HBO Demand channel, (where there's a list of movies that you can watch at any time,) and we watched, "The Hills Have Eyes II" and "Blades of Glory." They were both ... very "special" movies in their own unique way. :P

On Saturdays Chris always goes to Barnes'N'Noble to study for the masters exam with his study partner, and I always tag along. (To read of course, not to study!) :P Last weekend I bought and read 'Twilight,' and today I sat in one of the comfy chairs with my vanilla chai tea latte (YUM) and read the sequel 'New Moon.' In just 4 hours I was already half way through the book! Unfortunately, Chris didn't want to stay an additional 4 hours so I'll have to read the second half next weekend. :P

Mmmm I want to take a road trip up north this summer.

I'm listening to the Pink Elephants song from Dumbo. :::giggles:::

0 comments: