CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday, March 14, 2008

Sweeeeeet.

Ok this might be a little too much information for some people, but for those of you women who are taking birth control pills, can I just say Planned Parenthood? I don't know about anyone else, but my health insurance, (even when I had GOOD health insurance on my dad's plan,) didn't cover this lovely ... err ... topic. For the past year and a half, I've been paying $37-$45 each month for my prescription monthly pills packet. PLUS a minimum of $75 just to see my doctor regularly in order to keep getting them. Well since I moved, the doctor I had been seeing previously for this reason is just too far of a drive. So this month I decided, (since I was due for an appointment to keep getting my pills,) to just go to Planned Parenthood just this once since I hadn't yet found a new doctor. Ummm ... can I just say that it was the best decision evAR because not only was the appointment free, but they gave me a YEAR'S worth of the exact same pills I had been taking for FREE. I will be saving $531 this year by not having to pay for them anymore. And I don't have to worry about getting them refilled every single month. SWEEEEEEET.

3 comments:

we rule the school said...

Planned Parenthood is pretty awesome.

Ariel Manto said...

I'm definitely going to Planned Parenthood this time.

Allison said...

Heck yes you should!!!! :P