CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday, February 22, 2009

Full Speed Ahead!


Well, it's been only 8 days since I got engaged and I have already gotten much accomplished in the way of wedding planning. So far this week I have:


- Chris and I chose the approximate date of the wedding
- The budget has been figured out
- Have almost come to a final decision on not only the venue, but the STATE in which the wedding will take place
- I have chosen the wedding colors
- Picked out and bought all the flowers for the reception centerpieces
- Started Chris and I's wedding website
- Designed the invitations and bought all the material to make them
- Looked at, tried on, and bought my wedding dress
- Have come up with lots of ideas
- Have narrowed down the list of photographers, bakers, and other vendors
- Have picked out the dresses for the bridesmaids

:::wipes brown::: whew!

2 comments:

lvelyrita said...

That's amazing. I'm amazed. Good work.

Allison said...

Hahaha, thank you!