CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, August 05, 2008

Wew.

So the picture above is of the super cute hand-made owl purse that I just won on E-Bay! I am QUITE excited about it's arrival. Speaking of arrivals, my new digital camera arrived while I was in MO and I picked it up on Friday. So far I love it! I can't wait to put it to good use. :P I got a lot done over the weekend, (everything on my "list," actually!) Hmmm let's see. I ...

- Unpacked
- Went to the post office to pick up all the mail
- Bought a camera case
- Took my car into the Mitsubishi dealer for an oil change, clean, new breaks, and a break flush. ($399- AHH!!!)
- Cleaned the apartment
- Went grocery shopping
- Went to Target for some groceries that the store didn't have (gotta have my supreme pizza lean pockets!!!)
- Went through all my mail (there was a TON.)
- Edited and posted a crap load of pictures from our trip.
- Bought/started reading 'Breaking Dawn.'

Wew! The only bad thing is that when I went to the E-Bar on Sunday to pick up my schedule, I was unpleasantly surprised by the fact that they "forgot" to put me back on the schedule this week! Which means NO shifts this week. Nothing. Nada. Which, after being on vacation for 2 and 1/2 weeks, spending lots of money, getting back and spending $400 on car repairs, REALLY sucks. I'm poor. :(

0 comments: