CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, August 19, 2008

Yep. That's About It.

Umm ummm ummm let's see ...

Saturday Chris and I attended the Celebrity Food Show event in Anaheim to go see The Ace of Cakes live, which was tons of fun. There were also tons of stations set up for various restaurants, independent cooks, etc to try their food products. I apparently won the "sweet stacks" raffle for a $100 gift basket filled with pancake goodies, lol. Oh and Chris and I signed up for a promotional vacation, which means we'll get two nights paid for at a really nice resort in Napa Valley for attending a 90 minute presentation next week. Woot! I checked out the resort and it's beautiful! We'll still have to pay for food and gas, but considering that the "cheapest" room at the resort we'll be staying at is $399 per night, I think we'll manage. :P

Currently trying two different dessert recipes by Paula Dean tonight, I'll find out in about 30 minutes how they turn out.

Way excited for Erika and Barf's visit on Thursday, yaaaaaaaay!

And lastly, I'm trying to think of a cool idea for my first tiered cake ... hmmm ...

0 comments: