CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday, October 12, 2008

30 Days of ... Teeth Whitening?

Chris and I just watched '30 Days of Night.' It was a spooky concept, especially seeing that Barrow, Alaska, (where the film takes place,) actually has 65 straight days of night November - January! But it could have been done better, and the female lead was pretty asinine.

I'm currently in the process of getting my teeth whitened. I had a much needed dentist apt. the other weekend and had a major discount coupon for the custom trays/whitening kit, but it huuuurts like a bitch!!!! Seriously I don't know if I can take it for another week/week and a half. :/

I beat 'The Simpsons Game' for the PS2 today- yaaaay! ;D

Next weekend Chris and I are going to a "pumpkin festival," woo hoo! I'm so stupidly excited. :P

I bought an awsome cake topper for my 'Nightmare Before Christmas' cake today, yipeeeee.

And now, I will away to bed as soon as I get the tray filled with death gel off of my teeth.

2 comments:

we rule the school said...

Maybe if it hurts that much, it's a sign that it's not necessarily a great thing...

Allison said...

Yeah I know, I think I'm partially still reeling from the first night I started the treatment and the pain was out the roof. It's gotten better day-by-day, but it's now just this general ultra tooth sensitivity at times, which comes when you whiten your teeth. I've come too far to quit, I'm half way done!