CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday, October 03, 2008

It's Time ...

... to sound like an infomercial. :P I just wanted to say, that I LOVE acne.org! I've suffered from horrible bouts of acne off and on for the past 13 years shortly after I turned 12. And of course I've basically tried everything, from dermatologist prescribed creams, gels, and oral antibiotics to almost every acne product you can find in the drugstores. Well a few months ago back in May after doing more internet research I stumbled across acne.org, which is a very informative site and was created by this dude named Daniel Kern (a former acne sufferer,) who has devoted his time to creating products that work great and are CHEAP. All I can say is, if you suffer from acne, follow his "regime" to the T!!!! Because ... it works. The right side of my face earlier this year ...The right side of my face today.The left side of my face earlier this year ... (notice the big black spot on the left underneath my mouth, it's a giant scab that you couldn't see in the first picture.)The left side of my face today. Woo hoo! OH and BTW, this pic was taken today, and I'm on my period. Now, you're probably thinking, why would I want to know that little piece of information?! And I say, because even when I'm on my period, I still don't break out!!! :P (Except for the occasional odd zit, of course.) :P

0 comments: