CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday, December 16, 2007

Yum Yum.

Doesn't that chocolate cake just look sooooo yummy? I made it myself! Yes that's right. I made it out of blended newspaper, water, salt, glue, spackle, and paint. Oh and a berry on top! Now that I go over the list of ingredients, maybe it wouldn't taste so yummy afterall. :P I've spent all week making a bunch of these, which are actually Christmas ornaments. (I haven't yet attached the string to hang them.) But aren't they super duper cute?! :D

I finally got some more Christmas shopping done yesterday, so I'm ALMOST done! Although the only gifts I really need to have on time are the presents for Chris. I'm not seeing everyone else until January so I have a whole extra month. Speaking of seeing everyone in January, I'm soooo so excited to go home for like 2 weeks! For ya'lls info, I'll probably be arriving into town "around" January 23rd-ish. (I'm getting my ticket tomorrow or Tuesday.) Woooo hoooo!

I can't believe it's almost Christmas, (again!!!) The years go by so fast.

1 comments:

we rule the school said...

So cute!

We can't wait for you to be here!