CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Saturday, December 29, 2007

Dots.

Hope everyone had a lovely Christmas! For Christmas eve, (although it was really in the afternoon,) Chris, his family, and myself included, all gathered at his grandma's house (where all his other relatives were) for some quality food and festering time. Afterwards, Chris' family and I headed back to his dad's house where we all opened presents and then went to bed, lol. For part of my Christmas present, Chris got me the two PS2 games "Kingdom Hearts," (I and II) which I've been playing all week long. OH and he got me the third edition of Donald Duck Cartoon Classics dvds!!! Which are pretty hard to find. I love them!!!!

I'm currently sitting on my bum eating Dots ... it's lovely. For some reason all weekend I've been craving Dots. Last night I had Dots, and tonight I had to go back to Walgreens to get some more, lol. Weird.

I can't believe it's just about 2008. Anybody got any new years resolutions? :P

0 comments: