CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, December 03, 2007

Enchanting

Yesterday Chris took me to see the movie "Enchanted," which I must say I found simply delightful. It was just the cheery, sappy, cheesy kind of movie I needed. :P Plus I really got a kick out of it, especially the over exaggerated Prince character who constantly made me laugh and snicker throughtout the film, hehehee.

I can't believe it's only 21 days until Christmas- I haven't even STARTED Christmas shopping!!! Although if I'm not going home until mid January I guess that buys me some extra time (except for Chris' present,) which is GOOD. Extra time is good, and I really need it to make up for all the money I lost this month. POOOO on getting loads of money stollen.

The perks of working at Starbucks again have already started, even though I don't actually "start" until next week. I went in today after work to get my caramel macchiato and guess what? It was FREE. :P

Toasty just meowed at me. Cute. Meow.

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Michelle, Jody, her man and I saw it. It was so amusing.