CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Saturday, April 05, 2008

Mmmm.

Sooooo glad that it's the weekend! So. Glad. It was a very long week, and I even had a stupid meeting at 8am this morning at the Elephant Bar, but now I'm a free woman! (Well ... at least until Monday morning at 5am when I'm back to work at Starbucks ... )

Today was lovely, (AFTER the meeting was over, that is.) I sat inside Barnes'N'Noble for 5 hours (AGAIN) and got over half way through the book 'Eclipse.' I will be finished with the book this week and then I will have to wait until AUGUST 2ND for the next one to come out. :::sigh:::

Chris bought me 40 Cadbury Cream Eggs the other day. F-O-R-T-Y. Now "that's" love. :P

1 comments:

we rule the school said...

I definitely know that feeling. Sunday is my only day off (from work, school, etc.) so it's very nice when I get off Saturday afternoon to be able to do whatever and say "Ahh...a nice break!"