CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, April 30, 2008

What-Evs.

So today for my weekly "cooked" meal, I made spaghetti and bread crumbs. (The name of the dish was something different and sounded yummier but I can't remember what it was called.) Again, I got the recipe from Giada Dilorentis and her 'Everyday Italian' show on the Food Network. It was quite tasty, but I think I'll add some type of meat next time. I also made garlic bread- mmmm!

I cannot stand Jason Castro, (aka "Dreads") from American Idol. Eghhhhh- WHY is he still in the top FOUR!?!?

I'm scheduled to work next Sunday (even though it's out of my availability as far as scheduling goes,) because it's Mother's Day and basically EVERYONE is forced to work that day. Ohhhhh goody. I CAN'T wait. Ehhhhg! So annoying.

I just got "summoned" for a week of jury duty in Hollywood. WTF?!?!? Whatever.

2 comments:

lvelyrita said...

Haha! Jury duty in Hollywood has got to be interesting. I hope so. It seems like everyone at my work place has been getting summoned for jury duty lately.

The worst part is messing with your work schedule. I hope it's not too sucky.

Allison said...

Actually, after typing my blog, I noticed that the "jury duty" summons was sent to our apartment, but was addressed to a 'Jacquelyn M Marshall' (obviously NOT me,) AND it had been forwarded from an address that was also NOT mine. Needless to say, I'm not responding to it.