CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, September 25, 2006

I'm a Newbie!

Hey all!
Since I'm new to this site, (and also to the business of blogging,) I decided I should write my first "official blog" to introduce myself.

My name is Allison and I joined this site because I really enjoy writing, (I just never do it anymore,) and thought that this site would give me the perfect opportunity to share my thoughts, ideas, opinions, and any other random tid bits that I feel like sharing. I also thought this site seemed like a good idea because it appeared to be one of the better "blogging/journal" sites that's absolutely free!

Currently, I live in Los Angeles where I reside in a cute apartement with three cute roommates. I moved to California almost a year ago to further my acting career in film, and have since completed a few short films, one of which will hopefully be going to the Sundance Film Festival this spring.

I spend much of my time trying to make ends meet by making lattes and cappichinos for people at Starbucks and serving yummy food at The Elephant Bar. I also keep busy by going on and submitting for auditions daily, working-out, and spending time working on one of my various hobbies, such as scrapbooking.

I would describe myself as self-motivated, laid back, dorky, friendly, and well-rounded. Self-motivated because I work hard at whatever I do, motivating myself to do the best that I can (I'm some what of a perfectionist, lol.) I'm laid back in the way that I'm pretty darn easy to please, and I won't throw a fit unless I'm really pushed to it, (usually.) I'm dorky because I love Donald Duck cartoons, I snort when I laugh, I love to make random noises, and love to just act plain silly. Some times acting silly can make hard times go by so much easier! Me being described as "friendly" is pretty self explanitory- I'm friendly! (Unless you treat me like complete and utter crap...) And lastly, I call myself well-rounded because I love doing so many different things. I love being indoors and watching movies, but I love being outdoors as well. I love to play the piano, to draw, to read, to learn, and to do about a million other things.

I also love spending time with my friends, my family, and my boyfriend Chris (who is just about the greatest boyfriend a girl could ask for,) - oh! And I love cats. That's me. In a nutshell.

0 comments: