CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Saturday, September 30, 2006

No Sleep for Chris = No Sleep for Allison

So okay, last night I went to bed at 12:30 because I was tired. Only...I couldn't sleep! I was aware that Chris was still up feverishly trying to get his home work done, and so I couldn't seem to relax enough to get to sleep. At 1am, I was still awake when I got a text message from him. Finally, some where around 1:30am I finally fell asleep, only to have DREAMS in which I'm all stressing out because Chris isn't getting any sleep! In the course of the next 5 hours, I woke up 5 times, until Chris sent me a text messsage at 6:30am saying that he was just now getting to bed! By this point, I was so angry at his teacher for assigning him a ridiculous amount of home work that I was too pissed to sleep. Soooo...I got up at 6:30am!
Is that normal? If I know that my boyfriend can't sleep, I can't either? Hmmmm....lol...I don't have time to contemplate this right now, I'm off to work!

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yikes. Here's hoping you get to sleep some time between now and the end of the school year!