CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, November 29, 2007

It ...

:::said in a dramatic voice::: It is done. I had an "interview" at Starbucks this morning ... I'm hired. It was only 9 months ago that I was writing my blog of excitment about leaving Starbucks. Oh well. I'm really trying to focus on saving money for my wedding planning business so I need to make and save as much as possible. And working at Starbucks will allow me to get my shifts over with before my shifts at the Elephant Bar even begin, so I will still be getting home at the same time, even if that means getting a lot less sleep. AND since it's been less than a year since I last worked at Starbucks, I still get to have my same hourly wage that I had before (since I had a raise), which is $8.75- as opposed to the $7.40 that everyone else will be making. Woo hoo!

Well, I suppose I'm going to try and get some exercise in before work, so I'm off!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Congratulations. I know the hours are inconvenient, but it sounds like this is a thing you a prepared to deal with. Best of luck! Enjoy those free mochas. :~)

Allison said...

Thank you! And I will. :P

we rule the school said...

GAR! How is it possible that in a city where the cost of living is, like, twice as high as Kansas City, the starting wage for a job is the same to $ .10 LESS???

That aside, are you excited for the upcoming visit from your dad and Carolyn?