CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, May 01, 2008

Broken Record

My name provides endless entertainment to customers at the Elephant Bar every day. I walk up to greet a table and start off by saying something like, "Hey guys, how are you? Blah blah. I'm 'Allison' and I'll be taking care of you ..." and it's almost always followed by the customer replying, "Oh! Allis-ON Wonderland! Hahahaha!" It never fails to amuse me at just how many people think that they've just come up with the most original thing in the world when I hear it MULTIPLE times daily. :::snickers:::

2 comments:

we rule the school said...

That's so weird. I mean, the name "Allison" isn't exactly uncommon. WHY ARE THEY MAKING STUPID JOKES???

Also, you missed a total onslaught of BORNADO weather last night.

Allison said...

I know about the BORNADO activity, Andrew texted me. (And also I'm always looking on the weather site.) Hehehe.