CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday, June 13, 2008

Back to the 80's

Guess what I'm eating/chewing right now? Razzles! You see, in the movie '13 Going on Thirty' the two main characters grew up in the early 80's and had this major thing for Razzles. And they are talking about them in the movie and how they can't find them anymore and well ... I frankly had never seen them before and didn't even know if they existed. (Besides in the movie of course.) Well the other day while waiting in line to checkout at Michael's I spied a single pack of Razzles on top of a shelf. There weren't any others ... and I didn't even see a space where they were supposed to be. It was ... fate. "First it's a candy ... then it's gum!"

1 comments:

Matt said...

Sick.

I am thinking of making a wall-size collage out of Razzles!!