CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, June 19, 2008

The Hike of Death

Anna's visit was fun. Tuesday night after she got into town, we went out for Jamba Juice and just hung out, which was lovely. Wednesday Anna, Chris and I went for a 7 mile hike in the mountains which was a lot of fun. I've been wanting to go hiking for SUCH A LONG TIME! lol. The scenery was beautiful (you can see pictures on my facebook and myspace,) and no one died. :P Although, Chris and Anna nearly died at the end because of a HUGE uber steep and long hill that you have to walk back up at the end. (I didn't almost die ... hmmm must be the Billy Blanks.) :P After we returned home and all took showers, we went "dessert hopping." Actually, we went to In'N'Out for burgers first because we hadn't eaten much all day and were in need of some major refueling. Then we went to Chilis and ordered both the chocolate molten lava cake and the "white" chocolate molten lava cake. Delicious! Afterwards we were planning on hopping to a few more restaurants for dessert, but our hopping was cut short due to fullness. :P Instead we came home and all talked for several hours until I finally forced myself to go to bed at 12:30am because I had to get up at 6am for work. And now ... I'm tired. Very, very tired. :::zonk:::

0 comments: