CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Saturday, June 07, 2008

In Other News ...

Just got back from the theatre where Chris and I saw 'Iron Man.' Good movie. And also 'Kung Fu Panda.' Good movie. It made me want a bowl of noodles.

So I finally started my at home course work to work my way towards becoming a certified professional bridal consultant. Woo woo!!! The current course I am working on is etiquette. (There's 5 different courses with 5 different tests, and then I have to take a final exam and also do a final project.) After that, I have to complete a certain amount of hours of training before I get certified. But I'm excited!

Also, I added another cake class, so now I have TWO cake classes that I'm taking per week! The second is 'fondant and gum paste.' So far I love it and I'm so excited to be learning how to make fancy cakes! For our final project in that class we have to do a 3-tiered cake, which will be cool. I would love to be able to make some wedding cakes here and there as part of my wedding business. Although, taking both classes at once will be a bit crazy and time-consuming. Let's just say that I have to make several cakes a week! :P

The new mint mocha chip frap from Starbucks is sooooo good. YUM.

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

I had the mint mocha chip frap the other day, and OMG. It is so good. I could have one everyday I think.

Also, I will see you in a couple of weeks (I hope!) I gave you a bunch of possibly unintelligable information on your voice mail SO... I shall talk to you and we'll see if details can get sorted out. Hopefully if nothing else we can have some afternoons or evenings to hang out!