CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, June 30, 2008

Yes, I'm Back.

Ummmm had a really fun weekend with Christy in town and going to Disneyland on Friday. Also had fun going shopping at Ontario Mills yesterday and watching some movies/tv today. Hopefully next weekend Chris and I will be going to the San Diego Zoo and possibly doing some really cool things at the animal kingdom and THEN we will be coming to MO to visit! Yeeeeeessss the upcoming weeks are filled with some fun things. Fun is good.

OH for all the MO peeps, (hehehe) I am planning on trying to plan a party for SATURDAY, JULY 26TH!!!! So be there or be square. Details to come. (It was originally planned for Sunday the 20th but Erika suggested that Saturday might be better for all the people who have to work on Mondays ...)

And ... I ordered my FIRST EVER digital camera today. In fact, it's not only my first "digital" camera, it's my first camera PERIOD. Yes, for the past 24 years I've been using disposables. :P

2 comments:

lvelyrita said...

Your party is on my calendar. Thanks!

Allison said...

Excellent!!! :)