CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday, January 20, 2008

Brrrrrrrrrrrrr.

It's currently 19 degrees outside ... BRRRR. The very first thing that Mizzy and I did when we arrived in Columbia was to stop at the mall so that I could get a nice warm hoodie sweatshirt (which is fuzzy and I'm wearing it right now. :P)

We just got back from eating sushi with my dad after spending the afternoon helping him move some boxes from the old house to the new house. It was really weird and rather sad to see my good old house empty. :::sniff::: We also visited the "pet cemetary" one last time. :::sniffle:::

Tonight we're crashing at Michelle's again, (which is also fun.) I'm currently sitting in the temporary apartement which I like to call the half way house and Toulouse is running around my feet. :P

Anyway I'm having a lovely visit so far, despite the fact that my tosies are cold. :P

0 comments: