CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, January 24, 2008

Great Things

I was planning on writing a nice long blog tonight, (seeing as how this is basically only the second time I've had internet access on my visit and may not have it again,) but unfortunetly I completely lost track of time and am realizing that it's already 2:08am right now. And ... I swore to myself that I'd go to bed before 3am tonight! Oh well. :P

Although, since I haven't been writing many blogs over the past several weeks I've accumulated many things to actually write about now, so woo hoo! Expect great things from me when I return home to my regular schedule in California. (And also to Chris and Toasty.) :P

And now, I'm tired and the hotel-esque looking bed is calling me. Here's to spending my first night in the "half way house!"

Zzzzzzzzzzzz

0 comments: