CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, January 09, 2008

Random Ramblings

I can't wait to go home and visit next month, woooo hooooo!!!! :D Although it's going to be a little weird. Let me rephrase that ... it's going to be "really" weird. First off, two of my precious kitty cats will be gone. :( And second, a new family will be moving into the house that I had lived in since I was 4 years old!!! I'll be staying in a furnished apartment temporarily with my dad and Carolyn. I can't even imagine not returning to 4308 Royal Aberdeen! I might just have to bum over and sleep at Michelle's more than usual just for some sort of familiarity. :P

Today the door handle on the outside of my car (driver's side,) broke. BAHHHHH. Now I'll have to do the ultra pain in the arse climb-over-the-passenger seat thing until I get it fixed. Which I'm thinking will be next month because I have to get an oil change then ... sooo ... I'll just take it into Mitsubishi so they can change the oil and fix the handle at the same time.

Saturday I made Strawberry margaritas and for the first time in a blue moon Chris got a wee bit drunk and it was really entertaining. :P (I have the most hi-larious pictures of him trying to eat pizza while he's swaying around on the couch clutching his chest,) hahahaha.

I've almost conquered the PS2 game Chris got me, (Kingdom Hearts,) and then I'm all ready to start the second one! :P

Hmmmmmm I'm hungry. QUITE hungry. I'm going to go eat something now.

1 comments:

Unknown said...

indeed, you can always bum at me casa. ;)

yuck, that's worse than the 'my lady' situation that my car has. :P