CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Saturday, January 05, 2008

Singing, Throat Slitting and Tight Pants!

Yesterday was cloudy, wet, rainy, and down right dreery. What better movie could there be to go see than to see 'Sweeney Todd?' With the weather outside I almost felt like a part of the film! Plus, who doesn't like to see a slightly psychotic singing Johnny Depp as a barber who cuts countless peoples' throats and an Alan Rickman wearing gold pants that are a bit too tight for comfort? It was a twisted yet enjoyable film.

I finally got a new phone. After keeping my first cell phone for 4.5 years, it finally started to kick the bucket. SO this means that people can actually call me now and they'll actually be able to HEAR me again! (Hint hint.) Oh and I have a fabulous 'Nightmare Before Christmas' ringtone. (Are you beginning to notice a Tim Burton theme running through this blog? If so ... you score some points. :P)

And now, I'm going to go play 'Kingdom Hearts' and make strawberry margaritas. Wooopeeee!

1 comments:

we rule the school said...

::sings:: "Pretty womennnn"

I loved that movie.