CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday, July 29, 2007

I Just Have To.

Rant. Ok, this blog is going to be nothing but some good 'ol ranting- so if you don't want to read rants, stop reading!
I'm stressed. And annoyed. Here's a few reasons why:

1. PARKING. The fact that my apartment now requires you to have a 24-hour "guest pass" in order to park in visitor/future resident parking has left me with NO PARKING. Because I can't afford to pay $80 a month for my own parking spot, I have been parking in visitor/future resident parking for the past year. And despite the fact that this area of parking is almost never full, they now require passes. Today, after it taking AN HOUR AND A HALF for me to get home from work, I had to drive around for 35 minutes JUST so I could park some where and get to my own apartment.

2. MY COMPUTER. Starting yesterday my internet connection suddenly went to crap. I use "airport," which means my computer mooches off other people's internet signals. Ever since I bought this computer in May, it has worked beautifuly. But as of last night, it doesn't work half the time. Looks like I might have to head back to the library to use the internet.

3. MY KEYBOARD/GARAGEBAND. Let's just say that I have been trying for A LONG TIME to hook my keyboard up to my computer so that I can play and transfer songs. I bought my keyboard specifically so that I could write and record my own music. However- it's not working. I went to the Apple store where I bought my computer and asked them for advice (AND spent $27 on a device they recommended for it,) and nothing worked. I asked people at Best Buy, (AND bought ANOTHER device,) and it STILL doesn't work. I have had help and advice from Chris- still doesn't work. I have spent hours reading help pages and trying to figure things out and ... guess what? Yep. Still doesn't work. AHHHHH!

4. MY MAIL. Some one has been tampering with my mail. When I came home from Missouri, I found a package my dad had sent me half open (and he almost always sends $,) and that was missing. When I came home from Chris' the other day, I had two birthday cards sitting on the kitchen table. One of the cards had obviously been OPENED. It was a card from my aunt, you know the kind of cards that are shaped especially for $ and even have the pocket inside to KEEP the money in? Yeah, you can bet there was nooooo money in there. AND I didn't even get the birthday card from my dad it would seem.

5. MOVING. I'm moving in 3 weeks, and ... moving is stressful.

6. WORK. I'm not %100 sure where I'll be working, and being jobless sucks.

7. FORGETTING. Now- not that I really care or anything but ... my two roommates took our newest roommie Annie out to dinner the other week for her birthday. Annie has only been living here a couple months and they remembered her birthday and took her out to dinner. I have been living here for a YEAR and they completely and totally forgot mine. :(

I'm sure there are other things, but my head is hurting too much to type at the moment. GRRRRRRRRR.

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

wow! moving! exciting, and stresful! What a botch by the way with all the blahs blahs! Do you know where you're going??!?! You must tell me!