CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, July 02, 2007

You Should Seek ...

So yeah, I took the greek mythology personality test too. I can't remember who it said I was, but it DID say at the end that I "should seek the Oracle," heehee. And if Chris is the Oracle, then it looks like I did. :P

Today I bought all the travel-sized shampoos, conditioners, etc. for Chris and I- I'm sooooo excited about Thursday! :D I can't wait!!!

Last night I watched Donald Duck cartoons for almost 2 hours. It was beautiful.

1 comments:

we rule the school said...

Oh. My. God.

Mizzy, Barf, Andrew and I have thought of the most fun game ever in the world for all of us to play on Friday night.

Andrew said to remind you to call Grandma and Grandpa Marshall so we can all go see them on Thursday night.