CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, July 03, 2007

S'mores Slop

Last night as I was eating one of those little snack-sized chocolate pudding cups, I suddenly got inspired to make a s'mores type pie. I was like, "Hmmmm ... this pudding would taste super yummy on top of a nice graham cracker crust. Oooooh and I could put puffed marshmallow cream on top of the graham cracker crust, and THEN put the pudding on it! Heck ... I could put Hershey chocolate bars on top of the marshallmallow cream and THEN put the pudding on top!" So today that's exactly what I did- well sort of. I didn't by a graham cracker pie crust, instead I bought regular graham crackers. So instead of a "pie" I was thinking more of a parfait style. But I didn't have any parfait glasses, so I had to use a bowl. Well ... the bowl was too wide (as oppsed to the cup,) so instead of a s'mores parfait it was more like a bowl of s'mores slop. TASTEY slop mind you! Mmmmm!!! So good! It would have looked much more presentable in a nice clear parfait glasses but ohhhhh-de-well.

0 comments: