CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, July 17, 2007

Leroy Memories

A Tribute to Leroy (made by Christy):
Some of my favorite memories involving Leroy:

- The year that Leroy drove to Culver-Stockton to pick me up from college to take me home for the summer and we had our tornado encounter(s), with one particular encounter ending with Leroy and I running through a field towards the car while Leroy shreaked, "F**k!!!!

- All the nights/mornings where Leroy and I would just sit and "fester" on the couch in front of the tv, (aka "Fester til Five, Dead or Alive.")

- All the times where Leroy would barge into my room and start trying on my bras, (the black bra with roses on it being his favorite, haha.)

- The brawl involving Andrew, Leroy, and a suspicious green drink infamously called, "Rotten Groceries."

- Sitting at the piano and making up funny songs, like our "Mummy Song" that we wrote and recorded.

- All instances where I was "Magnolia" and Leroy was my "Uncle Aurthor."

- The time where we, (Leroy, Christy, Erika, Michelle, and I ... and maybe some others,) played "Harry Potter" outside and my character was a growth on Leroy's side ... I spent hours underneath the black cloak that he was wearing!

- The time where I was feeling sad so Leroy took me out to eat at Sonic- forgetting that he had a gigantic black uni-brow magic markered on his face!

- The time when Erika, Leroy and I got completely lost on a hiking trail near the Missouri River, (due to the fact that Leroy swore he know of a "short cut."

- Leroy always accidently calling the candy Jolly Ranchers "Magic Farmers."

- Leroy's infamous "Shut-ever!"

- All of my birthday and theme parties that he participated in

-The campout where Leroy first created the "I Am a Yeti" song and I was laughing so hard I thought I was going to die!

1 comments:

kimbo said...

i went to harlaxton with leroy, and he has been one of the most special friends i have ever come across. without he and ana (and all the other HLG kids) i dont think i would be the same.

i know we dont know each other (i had searched leroy's name and this came up), but thanks for posting this video. it's beautiful.

--kim