CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday, July 06, 2007

Trip to Missouri So Far ...

DAY 1:
- Wake up at 3:30am- take shuttle to airport
- 7:25am- plane takes flight to Missouri
- 12:25pm- Arrive in KC, MO
- My luggage is missing
- My luggage won't be delivered until who knows when
- I begin to panick as I realize I'm going to "look ugly tomorrow" without my make-up

DAY 2:
- 9:25am- I wake up with a giant blue swastika drawn on my forehead during my sleep (by Andrew)
- 11:30am- Chris and I get up
- 1:20pm - Chris takes a big dump in Andrew and Esther's toilet, not realizing the water was off for repairs.
- 1:22pm- Chris smiles sheepishly and turns bright red as he walks out of the bathroom with a defeated look on his face, knowing this his pooped artistry is stagnating around in the porceline pot.
- 1:52pm- We're haning out with Mzzy and Esther

TO BE CONTINUED ...

0 comments: