CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, November 08, 2007

Good Things Will Come

Just got done watching "Supernatural," love that show! :D (And it has nothing to do with the fact that both leading men happen to be quite ... ehem ... attractive. :P)

Made some good progress on "Resident Evil 4" today. Victory WILL be mine! ( ... evetually. :P)

I'm really frustrated with work right now. People just DON'T know how to tip well no matter how well you serve them. It's so aggravating. And I'm also having annoying scheduling problems. I soooo look foward to the day when I get to start my wedding planning business! It will be BEAUTIFUL to be my own boss some day. Ahhhhhh.

1 comments:

Ariel Manto said...

Supernatural is the BEST. My sister and I are completely obsessed.