CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, November 27, 2007

This is BULL SHIT

FUCK. Sorry that just had to come out. Today at work I was f**king robbed. Only this time, some one stole all the money that was in my wallet. And, as luck would have it, today was the day I was going to go deposit all my past THREE WEEKS worth of piddle tips at the bank so I had $300 worth of CASH STOLLEN. Keep in mind that work has been so bad lately, that this is WEEKS worth of money. FUCK!!!!!!! Sorry that just had to come out again. At this rate I am NOT going to have enough money for essential things like Christmas presents, plane tickets, etc etc. This is complete BS. My manager has been telling everyone not to leave their purses in the car because we've had TWO workers had their cars broken into in the past 2 weeks. BULLSHIT!!!!! I'm so furious right now. If you hadn't noticed. What little money I HAD made this month, was stollen today. :(

0 comments: