CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, November 12, 2007

A Little Clarification

Ok so just for clarification in reference to my last post, I did not mean to offend anyone by my specification of "mexican" in my hostility about the awful tip I recieved. I think Chris' comment pretty much says it all. However, let me just say that last year when I worked in Burbank it was the "senior citizens" who were the awful tippers. Now, working in West Covina, it is the mexicans who consistantly tip the worst. That's a fact, and it's really frustrating not only to me, but to everyone who works there. (Several of the servers are mexican as well.)

Obviously not "all" mexicans tip awful, but that's just the trend I'm seeing these days. And I obviously don't have anything against mexicans, afterall, the only two guys I have ever dated have both been mexican. (My past boyfriend and my current boyfriend.)

Anyhow I'm starving and Chris and I are about to go eat- YUMM-O. I got an oil change today. That was exciting. Well not "me" ... my car did. :P

1 comments:

we rule the school said...

It's okay. Barf and Mizzy swear up and down that the worst tippers at their restaurant are black people and the best tippers are Latinos. Well, the best tippers are actually Andrew and me, but we don't count, because our tips are basically to insure that they will later buy us drinks.

Oh, and WE WISH YOU WERE HERE WITH US!!!