CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday, November 18, 2007

Just ... damn.

I just bought this over-sized purse today, isn't it cute? I don't normally buy expensive "name brand" purses and such but ... I needed a new purse because my current one was looking a bit ragged and so I wanted to spend a bit more than the usual $10-20 and I happened to come across this lovely one on sale for $75 (normal price $100) sooooo ... after much deliberation I finally bought it. Today I also bought 3 new tops, lip gloss, and a new scrap book! It was a good afternoon. :D

Yesterday I also went and bought Christmas decorations, yay! I LOVE to decorate. :P The good thing is, is that next year I won't have to really spend anything on decorations (unless I want to) because I'll already HAVE them. This year, I'm starting from scratch. lol. But yeeeeeeah the apartment is going to look so very cheery! :P

This week Chris and I ate out 3 times. Monday we went to I-Hop where I tried their seasonal "pumpkin pancakes," and just ... damn. Everybody needs to go to I-Hop. On Wednesday I took Chris to The Olive Garden for his birthday where I got my usual chicken alfredo pizza, caramel hazelnut macchiato (THE BEST,) and punpkin cheese cake for dessert. And just ... damn. Everybody needs to go to The Olive Garden and try it. :P Friday Chris' dad took everyone out for Chris' birthday and Chris chose Chilis. Also yummy. I tried their chicken and lettuce wraps. MMMMMM mmmmm.

And now I must away to another activity. (Whatever that may be.) :P

2 comments:

C. Berry said...

We ate at Olive Garden yesterday! I thought about trying the Pumpkin Cheesecake, but sadly as soon as I finished my food I was WAY too fully. Too much salads, breadsticks, and manicotti! :(

(Purse is adorable!)

Allison said...

Awwwww, what a shaaaame! :P Well, you simply "must" try it next time because it is SOOOO good. I wish they had it all year round!!!