CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, May 28, 2008

Ghost Spiders

I just did something that I never, ever do. I ... just killed a spider. By myself!!!! I HATE spiders. :::shudders::: They totally freak me out and I can never get up the nerve to kill them. But just now as I was getting out of the shower and walking into the bedroom, I noticed a medium sized brownish colored spider walking across the ceiling. While the thought of having to kill it myself, (Chris isn't home,) was terrible, the thought of it ending up in our bed some how was even worse. So ... I stood up on my computer/piano bench and smashed it with my shoe. And ... it's guts are now smeared on the ceiling. I feel a strange sense of accomplishment ...

I really, really want to take a cake design class. I want to learn how to bake, assemble, and decorate fancy wedding cakes. Plus, since I'm going into wedding planning, it might actually be useful! Right now I'm looking at classes at Le Cordon Bleu Culinary Arts Institute in Pasadena. I'm sure it's very expensive for their diploma and degree programs, so I'm going to see if they offer any individual classes. We'll see ...

New episodes of Ghost Hunters tonight- Yeessss!!!! :D

0 comments: