CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday, May 11, 2008

Summer Fun

Yesterday while Chris and I were out to dinner at Chili's I had this INSANELY delicious dessert. It was a white chocolate molten lava cake. White cake with melted white chocolate flowing out of the center, topped with vanilla ice cream, white chocolate shell, whipped cream, and a tiny bit of strawberry drizzle. OH damn. OHHHHHHH it was food-gasmic. I had a food-gasm while eating it.

Working Mother's Day at the Elephant Bar today can be summarized in one word: HELL.

I just talked to Mizzy and she said that she might be coming to visit me again at the end of the summer!! That prospect is VERY exciting. This means that I have something exciting to look forward to every month this summer! June: Hopefully seeing Christy and going to Disneyland AND seeing my former college roomie Anna, July: going home to visit for two weeks, and August: MIZZY hopefully coming to see me!!!! Yaaaaaaay!!!

And ... I'm already tired and looking forward to Friday. Considering it's only Sunday night, that's a bad sign. :::sigh:::

2 comments:

we rule the school said...

(Responding here because I don't know if you would check replies to the other one)

Hehehe. My cousin, Jessi, is getting married on Saturday. We won't be going to Jody's. :P

I may be a bit of a "bird brain" (as Andrew calls me), but not that much of one! :)

Unknown said...

ooooo yummy. (or as Lizzy would say--because she says this ALL the time and has got tons of other people saying it) SNAP--get that!

I love it when you describe food though. yummy. makin me hungry.