CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, May 08, 2008

How ... Hilarious.

So today at the Elephant Bar as I was walking away from one of my tables, (after they had made the "Allis-on Wonderland" joke ... like every other customer ... in the world ...) they yelled after me, "Don't go chasing any rabbits!" :::sigh:::

Yesterday when I got home from work Toasty was ... well ... let's just say that if she were a human she would have had majorly poopy pants. Sooo Chris gave her a shower in the bath tub which was "quite" amusing. It was actually the first time I had witnessed Toasty getting a bath, and, like with most cats, she looked HI-larious when she was soaking wet. :P Awww, poor Toasty. But now she smells like Head and Shoulders shampoo! :P

It's such a tragedy that I have to work all day on Sunday because of bloody Mother's Day. BAH.

0 comments: