CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday, May 23, 2008

Highlights for Pink Penguins

* Today at the E-Bar I only had "one" table and made just $5. This makes me annoyed.
* On the other hand, I got to go home early. This makes me glad.
* Chris and I bought our plane tickets last night to visit CoMo, and this makes me very happy.
* The weekend is finally here, and this makes me relieved.
* Currently the weather is cool, cloudy, and stormy, and this makes me content.
* There were two tornadoes here yesterday, and this makes me dumbfounded and slightly (who am I kidding,) "quite" excited.
* I bought Chris the 16gb iPhone last weekend, and this makes me broke. (Just kidding.) :P
* I am currently listening to one of the most relaxing cds ever, and this makes me relaxed.
* This post has nothing to do with pink penguins and therefore makes me feel rather spontaneous.
* Right now I'm thirsty, and this makes me feel dehydrated.

... therefore ... I am going to go get something to drink.

1 comments:

we rule the school said...

Definitely excited to have you two out here again. :D