CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday, May 16, 2008

Ugh.

Today was a verrrrry long day. I worked at Starbucks from 6am - 11:30am and then at the Elephant Bar from 12pm -5pm. It wouldn't have been so bad, (because I work both jobs like that during the majority of the week) but E-Bar today SUCKED more than a Dyson vacuum. Firstly, it was SO hot. The weather outside was hot, and my manager is so cheap that he refused to turn up the AC just so he could make a "profit." Plus our uniforms are all black pants, long aprons, and long-sleeves. Urgh. Secondly, I was supposed to go home early because I was put outside on the patio, (which of course NO ONE sat outside on the patio today because of the heat,) but ended up having to pointlessly stay forever while everyone else got to go home. (Although my manager said it was because I'm one of the "stronger" servers and so he wanted to cut all the "weak links," hehehe.) Thirdly, and most importantly, what customers I "did" have today tipped like total and utter crap. I got a measly $2 tip on a $50 bill. TWICE. Agh!!! I literally made HALF of what I should have made.

I'm sooooo so glad that it's the weekend!!!!

0 comments: