CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday, May 04, 2008

Tell Me On a Sunday

Okay, every chocolate lover needs to try this. Yesterday I made brownies (just regular store bought fudge ones,) and cooked them in the oven like normal. Then, when they were "almost" done, I took them out and let them cool. (Now for the yummy part.) THEN I smeared Nutella all over them and sprinkled a generous amount of Ghirardelli milk chocolate chips on top, and put them back in the oven for about 5 minutes to let it all melt. THEN you put in the fridge for about an hour. YUM. You can also add chopped hazelnuts as well but I didn't have any at the moment.

I received my $600 stimulus payment from the IRS the other day- WOO HOO! An extra $600 flowing into my bank account is ALWAYS welcome.

Today I think I will scrapbook some more ...

1 comments:

Unknown said...

oh my gosh that sounds yummy.

I can't WAIT for my IRS check. I hope they send me one--they're supposed to... and obviously I want.