CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, October 30, 2007

Delicious Discovery

Today while I was at Walgreens picking up some groceries, I noticed a basket full of "Holiday" cadbury cream eggs. Who knew? While I think it's a bit lame to now have a very traditional easter EGG candy out at Christmas, I can' really complain because it's my favorite candy of all time! :P This just means I get to have them for a longer period during the year. :D

I bought a new flavor of tea today (in addition to Vanilla Honey Chamomile and Chai which are my faves,) called Rich Chocolate Caramel- mmmm! (By Celestial Seasonings, of course!)

Yesterday I finally conquered some of my fear of playing PS2's Resident Evil 4 game. I got much, much farther than I had ever gotten with only a few panick attacks! Erika would be proud. :P

I bought 'Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows' the other day because I simply could not wait very long to read it seeing how I just finished Half Blood Prince. I'm almost half way through it- yay I'm finally catching up! :D

And arrrrgh, I can feel the bloatedness of that certain monthly something starting to come on ...

0 comments: