CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday, October 07, 2007

Sniffle

Today was the laziest day I've had in a loooooong time. On Wednesday night I started to get a cold, and by Friday/Saturday it had gotten pretty nasty. But despite the fact that my nose was clogged, my head hurt, and my throat hurt, I was still able to go to work Friday night/Saturday morning/ and again Saturday night. But for some reason today, the cold just kicked my butt!!! I mean, I literally laid on the couch ALL DAY and watched a '7th Heaven' marathon on tv. I just had no energy whatsoever, I felt drugged ... (well technically I was because I got so desperate that I went to the Walgreens pharmacy and bought the over-the-counter Sudafed ... however you spell it.)

But even though the only productive things I did today was to go buy more toilet paper and bake cookies, it felt soooooo good just to relax all day long. Those days are few and far in between. Even on my days off from work I still keep busy by working-out, running errands, cleaning, etc etc.

Hopefully tomorrow I will wake up refreshed, reenergized, and ready to start my week!

0 comments: