CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, October 08, 2007

Ouchy.

So much for starting my week "refreshed." Instead I ended up in the hospital getting 8 stitches on the side of my left leg/calf. Grrrr. I had a bit of an accident at work involving a shattered glass and my leg. Oh well. And it sucked because I didn't have time to make any money. AND I can't work-out tomorrow. The good news is that I didn't have to pay for anything since it happened at work. It was my first experience getting stitches and getting the stitches didn't hurt as much as the several shots I had to get in my leg to numb the area. Unfortunetly, the numbing effect is starting to wear off and I can feel my lower leg beginning to throb. Booo hooo. :(

I'm trying to play one of the Resident Evil playstion games (Chris bought a pack of all three Resident Evil games the other day,) so who knows, it'll probably result in another injury, lol. Everytime I play those games at Erika's house I always end up panicking and thrashing around- resulting in injury. :P

Okay well I'm off to fight the war against zombies, hopefully I'll have better luck tomorrow!

2 comments:

we rule the school said...

That's awful! Poor Allison. You should tell people that you got it saving a child from a burning building!

Are those the stitches in the picture or are they someone else's?

Allison said...

It's a pic of some one else's stitches ... unfortunetly I didn't have my camera on me at the time! lol. :P