CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday, October 19, 2007

Pointless Ramblings

I've decided to fulfill my urge to throw a Halloween party by throwing a small Halloween bash for Chris and I. Who said you can't have a party with just two people? :P Today I bought some stuff for it as well as a cute costume, woowoo! :D I'm stupidly excited because I haven't worn an actual "costume" on Halloween for at least a couple years. And I have tons of cute ideas for the food. Mmmmmm!

Right now Chris and I are playing Resident Evil 4 (or shall I say, "Chris" is playing, lol!) I played for about the first 5-10 minutes and then handed the control to Chris ... ummmm yeah anyone who has seen me play that game at Erika's house knows how much I tend to freak out while playing. :P

I have this Sunday off from work, yay. Funny, I have tonight off too! :P I almost neeever get any part of the weekend off. Normally I work Friday, Saturday, AND Sunday!

I'm debating on when I should come home for Christmas. Getting off work on and around Christmas is extremely hard, especially if you want more then 2-3 days off. (Because EVERYONE wants off during that time.) Sooo ... would it be better to come home for probably a short time during Christmas, or wait until January (like last year,) where I can probably come home for much longer, (not to mention for much cheaper.) I mean ... I'd really like to be home for Christmas this year especially since I wasn't last year but ... but ... I'd also like to be home for more than 5 days! Hmmmm ...

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

A party for two? This sounds like it could be QUITE fun!!! Especially with "cute food" ideas! Maybe I'll just have to plan a Halloween party for just Abe and me! Just to put my two cents worth in, I think January would be a great time to come home because it would be longer, and I would be in the area!!!!! I mean, there aren't any ulterior motives or anything...

Allison said...

Yes you should totally plan a Halloween bash! It would be so much fun! :)
Hmmm yes I'm taking January into consideration, as much as I would like to be home this year for Christmas, especially since I wasn't able to go home last year ... I had decisions some times ...