CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, October 10, 2007

Lonesome

I'm aching to plan a Halloween party! I have so many great ideas for decorations, food, drinks, and activites. Or a cocktail party. Or a game night. Or ...

Unfortunetly it would probably be a party for 2 because I haven't really made any real friends out here in California. :( Come to think of it, I've lived in 3 different areas since I moved here 2 years ago, which is part of the problem. I'm not the type of person who surrounds herself with tons of "friends," I'm more of the person who has a few "close" friends. And close friends are hard to make. During my 4 years at college, I consider myself to have made about 5 close friends.

I'm really lucky that I get to live with my significant other, (who is also one of my best friends,) but ... he's pretty much my "only" real friend out here. I consider my former roommates friends, but not close friends. I mean we haven't even really kept in contact since I moved almost 2 months ago.

:::sigh::: I just want some friends so I can plan a damn party. :P But how? Most of the people at work are nice ... but ... not really the type I'd spend alot of time with. Most of them are more into the "let's go clubbing" scene. I miss my friends from home. I hate living so far away some times. :(

3 comments:

C. Berry said...

I absolutely know the feeling!! I was just thinking the same thing, but I've got about the same problem. I'd have a party of three...

Anonymous said...

We miss you too!

we rule the school said...

:< !